I am excited about today’s featured athlete on the Athlete’s Plate. This week I am bringing you the photos of the one and only Emily of Run EMZ. Emily was the first recipient of the old Athlete’s Plate and you can see her original menu [HERE] and then compared it to what she ate in one day.
- She has a couple of belt buckles and is not afraid to show them to you.
- She once ran for 24 hours on the treadmill to help raise fund and awareness for The Sojourner Center. This group helps those that are victims of domestic violence.
- She likes the number 4 or 44 or 444 or 4,444 or 44,444 or 444,444…..you get the point.
- She once ran in an event called Man V Horse.
- She is married to one tall Pita and is the mom to one P-Nut.
- She will be pulling me across the finish line at Rock N Roll Las Vegas as a member of Team Texas. We plan on doing the Hammer Dance as we cross the line ahead of the 3:10 time so that we can qualify for Boston like men.
I don’t know what order she ate this in but she did tell me that her breakfast was the Vegetable Gazpacho soup. When you look at Emily’s daily food intake you can see that she gets enough protein and carbs but my one concern is the lack of fat in her diet. She has some in the almonds but hardly anywhere else.
One other thing we don’t see is a 5 pound gummy bear but maybe she just avoided it on this day knowing she was taking picutres.
Emily, thank you for being a willing participant in this little project of mine. I truly appreciate it.
If you want to have your blog and food featured here on CTER please contact me and we will take it from there.